Bondi Junction - Better Health
Tuesday 8am - 6pm
Thursday 10am - 8pm
Clarence St CBD -The Jocelyn Centre
Wednesday 2pm - 7.30pm
Bondi Junction 02 9389 3689
Clarence St CBD 02 9268 9000
• Your completed questionnaire which you can download or submit online via our secure website
• Any results/records of any medical tests you have had in the last 12 months eg. Blood tests, ultrasound reports, semen analyses, x-ray reports, bone density scans
• Actual containers of medications &/or natural supplements/vitamins/herbal medicines you have. Even if you are not currently taking them, it will enable me to assess whether we can use them as part of your treatment plan. Prescribed medications are not replaced without co-operation from the prescribing doctor.
• The more information you bring about yourself, the easier it is to help you with your health goals.
Payment can be made by Cash, Eftpos, Visa, Mastercard. Consultations are GST free.
Please advise 24 hours prior if you need to change or cancel an appointment so that another client can take your booking, otherwise a cancellation fee of 50% of the consultation cost is incurred.
Consultations are GST free. Claudette is a provider for most private health funds so consultations are partially refunded so long as you have the appropriate cover. Please contact your private health fund for the amount refunded as every health fund is different.
Naturopathic consultations and supplements can count towards the tax-deductible medical expenses incurred each year. You will need a referral letter from your doctor to your naturopath. Health costs over $1500 in a financial year can qualify for a 20% tax deduction.
This depends on your individual case and needs so I will be able to answer this better after your initial consultation. Your first follow-up consultation will be in a fortnight and then monthly to make any
Yes. Claudette has a unique understanding of how to integrate orthodox medicine together with natural therapies to enhance the client's total quality of life with her prior experience of consulting at the Double Bay Medical Centre as their in-house naturopath.
Today Claudette works with many medical doctors to help integrate different therapies and for you achieve the best possible health.
Consultations are available via phone/skype to patients unable to attend in person. Herbal medicines and supplements can be posted to you.
Claudette is a member of the following professional organizations:
• National Herbalists Association of Australia NHAA
• Australian Traditional Medicine Society ATMS
• Polycystic Ovarian Society of Australia POSAA
Claudette holds Professional Indemnity & Medical Malpractice Insurance.
As treatments vary as you progress, so will your herbal medicines and supplements and may no longer be appropriate for your current health status if continued for too long. Additional herbal medicines and supplements for 1 months’ duration can be ordered over the telephone or via email so long as you have had a consultation with Claudette within the last 3 months. Pick up outside Claudette’s clinic hours as well as postal orders can also be arranged.